by Amna El Tawil
Let’s face it, Barack Obama didn’t want Donald Trump to win the election this year. He made fun of him on a number of occasions with his Hollywood buddies, tried to discredit the incoming president whenever he could, and never tried to hide the fact he simply hates the guy. Since it’s impossible to blame Hillary Clinton for her own loss, like it’s illegal or something, her supporters including Obama decided to blame it all on Russia. It became fashionable nowadays. That’s why they accused Russian hackers of performing cyber attacks and changing the outcome of elections. They went so far to suggest that Putin himself ordered it all.
The NBC News found that Obama practically threatened with armed conflict when he spoke to the president of Russia regarding the attacks. With determination to end Russian interference in the course of the presidential campaign, at least one of Obama’s senior advisers urged him to make the threat to Putin: “Mess with the vote and we will consider it an act of war.”
That said, Obama decided not to go through with that when he spoke to Putin about the hacking during a September meeting at the G-20 summit in China. He didn’t want to worsen the relationship between the two countries that was far from ideal. Instead, Obama used less specific language to warn Russian president of potential consequences that could occur if Russia started hacking emails again. It’s safe to say that Putin probably thought Obama was very funny and didn’t think of him seriously, so the release of hacked Democratic emails continued.
Just one month later, the United States used the latest incarnation of an old Cold War communications system — the so-called “Red Phone” that connects Moscow to Washington. The primary goal of this act was to, once again, warn Putin of consequences that could occur if Russia intervened in election results as well. But, this time, Obama didn’t refrain from mentioning “armed conflict”.
Part of a message sent over the Red Phone on October 31, said: “International law, including the law of armed conflict, applies to actions in cyberspace. We will hold Russia to those standards.”
The Obama administration had never used the Red Phone before which only shows how serious the situation had become.
The White House official has confirmed that Red Phone was, indeed, used but declined to provide any detail about it with words: “This action was part of our ongoing, rigorous efforts to press the Russian government to halt the actions of those responsible for these cyber attacks.”
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1