This was written Oct 2016 Look at number 1
1 Oroville Dam, Feather River, California
Now look at how China built their largest with gates
5 Dams That Did Fail
In California, the biggest dam disaster ever was the failure of the Saint Francis Dam, near Los Angeles on March 12, 1928. This is also considered by some to be the worst engineering disaster of the 20th century. More than 600 people died, making it the second greatest loss of life in state history after the 1906 earthquake.
Notice the best have many gates
The World’s 20 Most Amazing Dams (PHOTOS)
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]