by Michael Snyder
Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents. At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens. And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…
1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of theenvironment and/or animals”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anyone that “complains about bias”
31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”
44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45. Those that are “anti-global”
46. Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
47. Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”
48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
58. “Rightwing extremists”
59. “Returning veterans”
60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63. Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
The groups of people in the list above are considered “problems” that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.
We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You can now be considered a “potential terrorist” just because of your religious or political beliefs. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and we are rapidly becoming an Orwellian society that is the exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.
Please pray for the United States of America. We definitely need it.
About the author: Michael T. Snyder is a former Washington D.C. attorney who now publishes The Truth. His new thriller entitled “The Beginning Of The End” is now available on Amazon.com.
72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents
by Michael Snyder
40 thoughts on “72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents”
Sophonias (Zephaniah) 2:  This shall befall them for their pride: because they have blasphemed, and have been magnified against the people of the Lord of hosts.
 The Lord shall be terrible upon them, and shall consume all the gods of the earth:
Machabees 8:  For, said he, they trust in their weapons, and in their boldness: but we trust in the Almighty Lord, who at a beck can utterly destroy both them that come against us, and the whole world.
Isaias (Isaiah) 5:  Therefore is my people led away captive, because they had not knowledge, and their nobles have perished with famine, and their multitude were dried up with thirst.  Therefore hath hell enlarged her soul, and opened her mouth without any bounds, and their strong ones, and their people, and their high and glorious ones shall go down into it.  And man shall be brought down, and man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be brought low.
 And the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and the holy God shall be sanctified in justice.
Isaias (Isaiah) 41: Behold they are all in the wrong, and their works are vain: their idols are wind and vanity.
Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 43:9
Now therefore let them put away their fornications, and the carcasses of their kings far from me: and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Isaias (Isaiah) 45:22
Be converted to me, and you shall be saved, all ye ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is no other.
That is one huge heap of poor grammar. The author should have written: “Anyone who,” not “Anyone that.”
really? from all of that all you get is a grammar issue? pull your head out of your over sanctimonious grammatical arse and look around at all the much more important things that are going wrong in these times. geesh grammer Nazis need to rot
Grammar Nazis were on there too watch out.
Address the issue, not grammar, cheesebag!!!
wow. clearly I am evil.
What are they going to do? Lock up everyone except Muslims and illegals? 😛
Pretty much, that’s what the FEMA camps are for. So, don’t expect a cushy jail.
Good luck with that. In the words of Patrick Henry “Give me liberty or give me death.” Nobody seems to know they killed him for it and he didn’t recant. I am not going quietly into that good night, of a FEMA camp. Did everybody on the web lose their balls? Is commenting on articles and posts as civil action what we have sunk to??? We have the means to stop them IF they start, do we corporately and individually have the integrity and the courage to rise against tyranny? If you live you will have to explain what you did to future generations. Do yo really want to be defending prudent cowardice?
When laws become unjust, then resistance becomes duty. Our country was founded on this belief.
Where is this information from?
Agreed…. I want to see an official source for this list. Sounds good, but where is this from?
I just want to meet the assmaggot that determined exactly who was a terrorist so I can personally introduce him to a real right wing politically incorrect American patriot. Bless the bread and pass the ammunition….
Saying “official government documents without actually naming the document or source is the first and best clue that this is a bullshit article created by some right of center group
Hey fudge for brains, if you click on the item in the list it takes you to the source. It would have been a long list if they put down all the documents that refer to this stuff…
Yeah, follow those links. Some are training documents used to help spot extremism in the military, like the hilarious “colonists who fought against Britain,” so we should be on the look out for Ben Franklin. The linked article mentions neo nazi’s, skin heads and the Klan. All extremist organizations, or are you going to argue that the Klan is just a libertarian group with a bad rep?
If this isn’t a shit list why are there no muslim groups listed? I don’t see any anti abortion, or anti gay supporters locked up in Guantanamo? I don’t see any drone strikes on southern culture groups? I guess Obama is drone bombing the shit out of Islamics just to throw us off the scent. I’m sure that makes sense Bubba. Let’s not forget it was your hero “Dubya” who put the NSA spying into place, and started the drone war. Love seeing all you right wing dicks with your persecution complex
The real terrorists are the american government. Murderers and liars.
Exactly – the same terrorists that attacked America on 9/11 – they want to end freedom. They won.
So you just waved the white flag, eh? It is the measure of decent men to oppose tyranny even if they are sure to lose. It is called integrity, a term not used much any more.
Certainly not. I have been fighting for freedom since I graduated high school. Most Americans waved the white flag when they voted for Obama and when they voted for Bush. Any career politician is for tyranny and against individual freedom. Seeing as the government has brainwashed so many people into believing that tyranny is the only way to stay safe, that in itself is a huge victory for terrorism.
By the way, when I say ‘terrorists’, I am referring to our own US government, as they are the real terrorists (they started Al Qaeda, believe it or not)
Okay, fair enough. For the record I didn’t vote for Obama, or Bush when I became aware of what he was doing. THANK YOU FOR SERVING. I know all about the government. I grew up overseas during the Cold War, the lessons learned apply at home. I know that the C.I.A. created the suicide bomber and the facet of Islam that embraces it. I know that we trained Osama when he was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. I am not convinced he was behind 9/11/01, I think we did what we always do turn on the monster we created, like the police do with confidential informants: when they need a bust and there isn’t a real one bust the C.I. The feds do the same thing on an international level
Then why don’t you do something about it?
They shall reeducate us? Yeah, like it’s that simple!
The JEWS have their CLAWS sunk deep into our government, don’t they?
I hate to say it but v for vendetta was right if you want to know who is responsible for these crimes. Some are more responsible then other but all you have to do is look in the mirror the writing has been on the wall since the patriot/homeland security act. I said it back then if you attempt to coerce or intimidate the government into changing it’s policies you are a domestic terrorists. All my friends at the time were laughing and calling me the crazy one never happen they said. Who’s laughing now asshole never listen to the so called conspiracy theorist huh who was right in the end.
For those of you that didn’t read the article:
“To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…”
this page is bullshit
Then go away, shithead.
How in the hell am I supposed to read the stinking article when it is partially covered by advertising, idiots????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly this seems to be a poor quality article. For one, most of these things are taken completely out of context. If you look at the wording used in each source, they don’t say that everyone that is anti-abortion, anti-nuclear, anti-NWO, anti-whatever is a potential terrorist. Instead, they say that groups like the modern militia movement or hate groups (as defined by the SPLC) like the KKK or the Black Panthers are potential terrorists.
Now, you might still disagree with that belief, which is understandable, but it’s pretty clear that this article was disingenuous at best.
Really? You’re citing the SPLC? Dees the Sleaze?
The same group that goes around trying to find white supremacist boogeymen under every rock, trying to gin up fear to get donations from their membership (who are mostly Jews)?
Frankly, I’m surprised that anyone puts any faith into the SPLC anymore…
There are contradictions on that list. For example. Islam is intensely political. Islam is also firmly against many of the “politically correct” things on that list. So these things would put most Muslims on the list …. however criticism of Islam also gets you put on the list. That just does not equate …. hmmmmmm
I noticed that too. It didn’t surprise me though because logic and reason usually mean nothing to the people who preach “tolerance”. If you disagree with them, the “tolerance” promoting people want to destroy you.
Well, maybe since we’re all so dangerous, the government officials should flee to another country where they’ll be safe!
there is actually 73 types of Americans that are considered terrorists by the guberment
73. people who put out lists of the types of americans that the guberment considers to be terrorists.
Is Noam Chomsky a terrorist? IMHO
So anyone who is a pedophile pro abortion and cannot think for themselves is good to go with our current gooberment…great.
From one of the “documents” pg35…
– The belief that a particular race, religion, gender, species, belief system, or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control, or rule those who do not. A person who believes that a certain group is or should be supreme is a supremacist”
Hmmm, doesn’t that describe the people putting out said documents???
Guess 47% of this country is hosed. F’em