UK orders 114m extra vaccine doses – enough to keep country supplied with booster shots for two more years. The extra Moderna and Pfizer jabs will be delivered in 2022 and 2023, giving the UK a steady supply for the next two years.
This is on top of the 35million additional doses of Pfizer/BioNTech jabs ordered in August for delivery in the second half of next year, and the 60million Novavax and 7.5million GSK/Sanofi doses expected in 2022
The Department of Health said they ‘accelerated’ the signing of the new contracts in light of the newly discovered Omicron strain.
“Three weeks to flatten the curve” – Boris Johnson March 2020
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49