Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has complained that the European Union is seeking to punish member-states which protect their borders, while funding pro-migration organisations linked to George Soros.
In an interview with Kossuth Radio, a transcript of which has been seen by Breitbart London, the national conservative leader warned that, with the Belarus-engineered pressure on Poland’s border having added fuel to the fire of the European Union’s long-simmering migrant crisis, the bloc was “under attack from three directions at once”.
“[W]aves of migrants are reaching Europe through Italy, from the sea, and they sometimes even reach as far as Spain. We see the images from the Polish-Belarusian border, so they’ve also started coming from the East. And our headache, our really big problem, is that migrants are also arriving on the Balkan route via Serbia, Turkey, and Greece. The pressure is increasing from all three directions at once,” the Hungarian premier explained.
Prime Minister Orbán added that, while the European Union is “not giving money for physical border security, they are giving money for everything that assists immigration,” further alleging that Brussels was “giving money to George Soros’s organisations…. [funding] all the ‘civil society organisations’ – or whatever they’re called – that support immigration. And those who are engaged in defence don’t get any.”
“Brussels must understand that it’s wrecking …
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis