A friendly reminder as bank earnings season gets underway. C&I loan growth has sunk into the red at the largest banks. If everything is awesome, why the closed balance sheet? Something doesn’t add up.
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) January 14, 2020
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) January 15, 2020
US #GDP growth differential versus G-7 will shrink modestly in 2020, but convergence is to the downside.
Via @OxfordEconomics @SoberLook pic.twitter.com/kiYSnQBpOf
— Gregory Daco (@GregDaco) January 14, 2020
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting