NFL’s (National Freak League) first transgender cheerleader: Dancer, 29, signs with Carolina Panthers and says ‘more people need to see this’ as she (he) practices ahead of new season
– Justine Lindsay, 29, told the world in an Instagram post in March she (he) made the Topcats, the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers.
– In that same post, she (he) also came out as transgender. (Chosen and developed by the PTB no doubt.)
– Lindsay will (unfortunately) now represent the Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences.
– Sam Ames, the director of advocacy and government affairs for the Trevor Project, said it is ‘critical’ for LGBTQ children to see her (him) as a role model.
– Ames said her (his) dancing on the Panthers team could ‘inspire’ LGBTQ youth. THEY WANT ALL BLACK MEN TO TURN TRANSGENDER. SOON THERE WILL BE A TRANSGENDER PLAYER, BLACK, OF COURSE.
– Chandalae Lanouette, the Topcats director, insisted she (he) was hired not to break barriers but because of her record. (Sure, anything you say)
Full Article with Pics: