Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi says he will back the prime minister in the confidence vote this evening.
Zahawi supported Boris Johnson in the 2019 leadership contest, and says he hopes tonight’s vote “will draw a line against the distractions of the past few months,” adding that he hoped his colleagues would join him.
“Nobody gets every decision right, but I think on balance this prime minister has got the big calls right,” Zahawi told BBC Radio 4’s The World at One.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News