Yesterday at 10:15AM
A trader-hedge fund purchased 13,600 $VIX 8/19 $90 calls for 35 cents
The VIX is currently 27
— Will Meade (@realwillmeade) July 11, 2020
— Alessio Urban (@AlessioUrban) July 12, 2020
U.S. companies are more indebted than at any point since at least 1950 t.co/HehIyf1Flc
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) July 5, 2020
Gary Shilling “This pandemic is likely to be the most disruptive financial and social event since World War II with equally long-lasting consequences.”t.co/n9bNbAPnbV
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) July 11, 2020
DO YOU LIKE CMBS HERE? pic.twitter.com/gVXiB9BrNR
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) July 6, 2020
Everything you're angry about is a symptom not a cause if what you're mad about is anything but the @federalreserve.
— Brad Huston (@BradHuston) July 12, 2020
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) July 12, 2020
“Yes, testing has roughly tripled in Arizona, but so has the percentage of people testing positive (from about 7.5% to about 25%). … In short, positive rates tripling means testing should have increased by 9-fold at least.”
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) July 12, 2020
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting