Despite Kyle Rittenhouse’s conscious decision to travel across state lines and injure one person and take the lives of two people protesting the shooting of Jacob Blake by police, he was not held responsible for his actions.
Unfortunately, this is not surprising.
— ACLU (@ACLU) November 19, 2021
BREAKING: Amnesty International USA condemns racist vigilantism and white supremacy in the US criminal justice system
— Amnesty International USA (@amnestyusa) November 19, 2021
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.