The Delaware computer repairman who blew the whistle on Hunter Biden’s laptop filed a multimillion-dollar defamation suit Tuesday against Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, the Daily Beast and Politico, saying they falsely accused him of peddling Russian disinformation.
The former shop owner, John Paul Mac Isaac, decided to fight back after losing his business and being harassed for 18 months by Big Tech, the media and Delaware locals in President Biden’s home state.
“After fighting to reveal the truth, all I want now is for the rest of the country to know that there was a collective and orchestrated effort by social and mainstream media to block a real story with real consequences for the nation,” the 45-year-old Mac Isaac told The Post.
“This was collusion led by 51 former pillars in the intelligence community and backed by words and actions of a politically motivated DOJ and FBI,” he continued. “I want this lawsuit to reveal that collusion and more importantly, who gave the marching orders.”
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You