by Chris Black
This is incredibly honk-honk funny:
JUST IN – Afghanistan president Ashraf Ghani ran away from the country ‘in four cars and a helicopter filled with cash' after Taliban arrived in Kabul.t.co/yLNlf6VxLp
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) August 16, 2021
I bet that the $150 million in cash was courtesy of the Afghan tax payer, and not drug money/US taxpayer money he received from our beloved CIA; this is muh freedom and democracy we brought to those stone age sheep herders in the past 2 decades.
The cost of the war in Afghanistan is estimated at 2.2 trillion dollars so far, but seeing this epic failure is almost worth it.
This is the Speech of the New Leader of Afghanistan to the World Presented with No Comment
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas