As your information scout, Dr. Chris Martenson will explain what inflation really is (so you can be smarter at parties) and explain where it really comes from. Importantly, the Federal Reserve’s claim that inflation will be “transitory” is almost certainly wrong. Inflation is rising — caused by printing too much money — and will both exacerbate and be exacerbated by shortages.
Finally, in a global just-in-time economy, a missing critical raw or intermediate good can completely derail downstream manufacturing and delivery. But those can be solved for rather easily. Much more difficult are several missing components that potentially feed back into other critical manufacturing areas so that none can get going. At least not quickly or easily.
Against this backdrop, the government continues to spend at record levels, creating record deficits, and the central banks continue to print and print and print. All they can show for their efforts, for sure, is a record wealth gap between the ultra-wealthy and everyone else.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe