by Chris Black
To shitlibs, rule of law is a euphemism for leftists using institutional power to crush their political enemies.
Alex Jones being found liable is the best news for sanity in this country in a long time. We have to go back to rule of law. Right-wingers constantly lying and endangering people was completely out of hand. They've been acting like they're above the law. It turns out they aren't!
— Cenk Uygur (@cenkuygur) October 1, 2021
See also The Fed Is Gonna Keep Raising Until Something Breaks... Well, It Broke And They're Still Raising!
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis