Algae absorbs CO2 and a 500% increase in its population caused a mass extinction that wiped out more than three-quarters of all marine life and turned the planet into a phase of global cooling. Researchers from Harvard University made the discovery while studying ancient ocean sediments unearthed in Nevada. The sample of shale and limestone contained excessive compounds derived from chlorophyll, warning that over a period of just a few million years, the amount of these compounds increased approximately five-fold. They sucked so much CO2 out of the atmosphere that the planet was thrust into a virtual Ice Age. The idea of zero-emissions would create a major shift into global cooling.
Instead of seizing the economy and taxing everyone into non-existence, how about just requiring the construction of algae farms?
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas