by Chris Black
Interesting: Joe goes against the government unions. Strange days. A few years back my distinct impression was that government workers could not be fired under any circumstances short of nuking the world.
BREAKING: President Biden says his 'patience is wearing thin' with unvaccinated Americans:
"What more is there to wait for? What more to do you need to see? We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us." pic.twitter.com/XcALP2MrQB
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 9, 2021
NOW – "Our patience is wearing thin," warns Biden the unvaccinated.pic.twitter.com/ODIylWPfOG
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 9, 2021
Reporter: "Can the Department of Labor or anybody else compel major employers, large employers, to force the vaccine mandates on their employees?"
Jen Psaki: "Yes. Stay tuned. More to come this afternoon." t.co/yRbPtR0ZVi pic.twitter.com/HsNZGEDUWb
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2021
Psaki runs away like her disgrace of a boss when a reporter asks her "what happened to my 'body, my choice' when it comes to vaccinations?"
WATCH THIS. pic.twitter.com/vA043ziipw
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) September 9, 2021
But less than a year ago this was said:
Biden is going to mandate all employers (100 workers or more) require #COVID19 vaccinations or weekly virus tests, affecting as many as 100 million Americans.
Don’t get it, simple as. If they try to make you get it, quit. Talk to co-workers and get them to quit with you.
You can walk through any large company and find hundreds of OSHA violations that can run into the millions of dollars in fines.
If they want to push an OSHA rule for vaccination, then call up OSHA and turn your company in for every violation you can find.
Did you know that plugging anything in without a grounding plug in an office building is an OSHA violation? The fine can be $20k for every occurrence.
Take some measurements from electrical boxes. Anything placed within a certain distance of one is a violation.
Did you know that every office needs to have representatives certified by a first responder in how to use fire extinguishers, and tested yearly? Do you know who in your office is certified?
I bet if you work in an industrial building, you have no idea where your safety and quality assurance manual is. You are actually required to know what is in it. 99% of the required people have probably never read it.
If they want to fire you, put them out of business.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…