Sharing is Caring!
- Alphabet’s overall sales rose 34% in the first quarter of 2021, to $55.3 billion
- The figure, announced Tuesday, exceeds analysts’ prediction of $51.7 billion
- The impressive figure is fueled by surge in advertising revenue and cloud sales
- Alphabet also announced a $50 billion share buyback
- Alphabet’s quarterly profit rose 162% to $17.9 billion, or $26.29 per share
- Shares rose about 4% to $2,375 in extended trading on Tuesday
- Amazon’s update is on Thursday, and analysts predict a 38.3% rise in revenue