The European Union is planning formal antitrust charges against Amazon. AMZN -3.38% com Inc. over its treatment of third-party sellers, according to people familiar with the matter, expanding the bloc’s efforts to rein in the alleged abuses of power by a handful of large U.S. technology companies.
The charges—the EU’s first set of formal antitrust accusations against the company—could officially be filed as early as next week or the week after, one of the people said. The European Commission, the bloc’s top antitrust regulator, has been honing its case, and the case team has been circulating a draft of the charge sheet for a couple of months, another person said.
Also The Verge article
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- If this kind of thing can happen in Duluth it can happen anywhere.
- A sea of red. Images show latest insider transactions. All either sales or option exercises. Not a single buy from insiders.
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Hedge funds are betting against bonds and stocks, net insider selling is higher than it’s been since January. Blackrock CEO selling shares like they are pennies. The 08 parallels are freaky
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Green Energy – The Greatest Deception In Modern History
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.