Stephen Miller organized the America-First Legal group to challenge unconstitutional rules and laws initiated by Democrats in congress and the JoeBama administration. Yesterday they scored a major victory after the DOJ told a federal court it would drop the race-based rules for COVID relief funding.
A1stLegal – “WASHINGTON, DC – The Biden Administration told a federal court yesterday that it will no longer give preferential treatment to select racial groups when awarding relief under the Restaurant Revitalization Fund. It also told the court that it will work to undo any preferences that it illegally conferred on so-called “priority” racial group applicants during the first 21 days of the program. This is a major victory for equal rights under law and a repudiation of the odious and unconstitutional racial preferences that have consistently found their way into the Biden Administration’s COVID-relief efforts.”
[…] “AFL President Stephen Miller issued the following statement:
“We are pleased that the Biden Administration has abandoned this unconstitutional and racially discriminatory scheme in response to our lawsuit. But we will never be satisfied until the Biden Administration recognizes and accepts its constitutional obligations to treat American citizens equally and without regard to race in every aspect of government. It has been clear from the beginning of the Administration that President Biden intends to implement an illegal regime of race preferences across all of society – AFL will fight this unconstitutional obsession every step of the way.” (LINK)
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!