Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo predicted that ransomware attacks were “here to stay.”
Raimondo said, “The first thing we have to recognize is this is the reality, and we should assume, and businesses should assume, that these attacks are here to stay and, if anything, will intensify. And so just last week, the White House sent out a letter broadly to the business community urging the business community to do more.”
She continued, “Some very simple steps like two-factor authentication, having proper backups and backup technology, can be enormously helpful against a wide variety of these attacks. So it is clear that the private sector needs to be more vigilant, by the way, including small- and medium-sized companies. Also, President Biden has been clear that we are going to do more. in fact, certain components of the American Jobs Plan Provide for investments to shore up the nation’s cyber-infrastructure, which is just another reason why it is so important that the AJP passes.”
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”