(CNN Business)American Airlines is canceling hundreds of flights through at least mid-July as the company strives to maintain service in the midst of massively increasing travel demand while the coronavirus pandemic continues to recede in the United States, according to a spokesperson from the airline.
“The first few weeks of June have brought unprecedented weather to our largest hubs, heavily impacting our operation and causing delays, canceled flights and disruptions to crew member schedules and our customers’ plans,” Shannon Gilson, a spokesperson for the airline, told CNN. “That, combined with the labor shortages some of our vendors are contending with and the incredibly quick ramp up of customer demand, has led us to build in additional resilience and certainty to our operation by adjusting a fraction of our scheduled flying through mid-July.”
h/t Bloody Peasant!
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB