NASHVILLE, Tenn. – New research shows the U.S. is deep into the digital age with data showing Americans check their phones 96 times a day.
That’s once every 10 minutes, according to global tech care company Asurion.
The company also said it’s a 20% increase from a similar survey researchers conducted two years ago.
However, Asurion said roughly 50% of Americans are attempting to use their phones less.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…