An end to super-cheap money? Central banks begin tightening cycle t.co/htzNjcCxKW
— Financial Times (@FT) September 24, 2021
'U.S. stocks that are booming thanks to ultra-low bond yields are now the most expensive since at least 1992. It’s a sign that money managers are defying inflationary threats to ride a crowded Wall Street trade.' t.co/eBLdNLJRC6… pic.twitter.com/Z5WUh2GyDK
— The Long Game (@7LongGame) September 24, 2021
New Home Prices in US hit another record high in August, up 20% over the last year.
Median prices, last 10 yrs…
Aug 2021: $391k
Aug '20: $326k
Aug '19: $327k
Aug '18: $321k
Aug '17: $314k
Aug '16: $299k
Aug '15: $293k
Aug '14: $292k
Aug '13: $255k
Aug '12: $253k
Aug '11: $220k pic.twitter.com/z4WSRYzCVp
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) September 24, 2021
2007: Flipping houses
2021: Flipping NFTs
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) September 24, 2021
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami