And the insanity is exploding!
U.S. National Debt Expected To Approach $89 Trillion By 2029 — This would put the country’s debt-to-GDP ratio at 277%, surpassing Japan’s current 272% ratio.
It isn’t rocket science to predict where Gold prices are headed.t.co/rwubz9REzn
— Peter ⚒ Spina (@goldseek) August 25, 2021
Wild stat. Fiat is done for people it’s mathematically just a matter of time. It’s important you know this lol t.co/Ey1wOtOuDh
— Arbitrage Andy (@arbitrage_andy) August 25, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies