Last year, aided and abetted by Democrat city and state leaders and their soft-on-crime prosecutors, crime sprees became something of a spectator sport. Viral videos showed dozens of people engaging in brazen smash and grab robberies of luxury goods in the Bay Area.
Companies such as CVS, Walgreens, and Target altered their operating hours and even closed locations after thieves would calmly shoplift and walk out the door without paying. Ritzy shopping centers such as The Grove in Los Angeles put up razor wire barricades in an attempt to dissuade would-be robbers from cleaning out merchandise. In all of these dystopian scenes, little if any punishment was ever handed down. Apparently thieves weren’t content to stick with hitting high-end consumer outlets, though, and now they’ve spent months ransacking trains as they pass through Los Angeles.
Even as the powers that be in Los Angeles ignore the latest fad in illegal procurement of goods just as they did the smash and grabs, the videos from LA’s railroad tracks speak for themselves:
Keep hearing of train burglaries in LA on the scanner so went to #LincolnHeights to see it all. And… there’s looted packages as far as the eye can see. Amazon packages, @UPS boxes, unused Covid tests, fishing lures, epi pens. Cargo containers left busted open on trains. @CBSLA pic.twitter.com/JvNF4UVy2K
— John Schreiber (@johnschreiber) January 13, 2022
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…