Antifa militant and accused “ringleader” Jason Charter, alleged to have committed various serious crimes ranging from destruction of government property to destruction of a veterans’ memorial, has pled guilty to the much lesser federal charge of disorderly conduct on restricted grounds.
Jason Charter pled guilty to federal charges from last summer's riots several days ago.
He was initially charged with destruction of gov property, desecrating a veterans memorial, and aiding and abetting. @USAO_DC let him plea down to disorderly conduct on restricted grounds t.co/wUU9vVKc35 pic.twitter.com/mVkauyERwK
— AntifaWatch (@AntifaWatch2) August 29, 2021
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting