Since Trump has been elected, media companies (both left and right) have had record viewerships and profits. Polarization is everywhere and organizations like The NY Times, Fox News, and CNN benefit from identity politics: the more outrage, the better. I’d probably argue that Trump only got elected because of constant coverage in mainstream media for his constant absurd comments.
Now, imagine that boring old Joe Biden wins. He is the prototypical old boring politician. A huge portion of people will go back to not caring about politics and not caring what Trump says or does. When President Trump tweets something crazy, it is national news. When post-presidency Trump tweets something crazy… will anyone care? Do we actually care what Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, or Obama say 1/10 as much as we did when they were in office?
TLDR: The media benefits from polarization and Trump’s unpredictability, ergo, they secretly hope he wins, as it leads to more profits and more opportunity to spread propaganda. The enemy of Trump is a powerful image to rally around (and raise money) and they benefit more by keeping him.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills