I’m going to start compiling these … please send along any tweets I may have missed
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) July 1, 2021
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) July 1, 2021
Got it. So Nike and Berkshire Hathaway are on the list. t.co/3b7tmya71c
— James Pindell (@JamesPindell) July 1, 2021
ICONIC AMERICAN MAGAZINE FAILS TO DISCLOSE CCP FUNDING IN LATEST PRINT EDITION: Time magazine has taken more than $700,000 from China Daily for sponsored content.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe