Over the last few weeks, I’ve been outlining the clear evidence that stocks are in a bubble, arguably the largest stock market bubble of all time.
In truth, however, it’s not just a bubble in stocks, it’s a bubble in Treasuries, which the Fed has manipulated to absurd levels via over $2 trillion in Quantitative Easing (QE) during the last 18 months.
These bonds are the senior most asset in the current financial system. Their yields represent the “risk free” rate of return against which all risk assets (including stocks) are valued. So, when the Fed created this bubble in Treasuries, it was creating a bubble in Everything, which is why I call this the Everything Bubble.
Of course, this begs the question… when will it burst?
Put another way, when does THIS happen?
Predicting the actual week, let alone the day, of a market crash is all but impossible. However, there are certain key developments that MUST happen for the market to crash.
Think of them as BIG warnings, or the FOUR Horsemen that precede a stock market apocalypse.
What are they?
The most heavily weighted companies began to break down badly.
Technically, the S&P 500 is made up of 500 companies. However, each of those 500 companies don’t receive the same weight from the index. Rather, certain companies receive a disproportionate weight giving them a much larger impact on the market’s price action.
Because of this, in order to get a crash, you need the heaviest weighted stocks to break down badly. Even if most of the 500 companies in the overall market are in a downtrend, if the heaviest weighted stocks DON’T break down, it’s pretty much impossible for the overall market to crash.
I’ll outline precisely how this played out before the 1987 Crash (arguably the worst single-day collapse in stock market history) in tomorrow’s article.
In the meantime, if you’re concerned about another crash hitting stocks soon, I recently detailed certain key signals that flash before every market crash in a Special Investment Report How to Predict a Crash.
To pick up a free copy, swing by
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies