Don’t talk to Chuck Todd about the liberal media. The Meet The Press host on Sunday snapped at David Brody, telling the CBN political analyst that dislike of a partisan press is simply a “campaign creation” of the late Fox News CEO Roger Ailes. Todd huffed that it was “not based in much fact.”
Related: “If I worked for a network that employed Brian Williams and Al Sharpton I’d approach this issue with a lot more humility.”
The pose of objectivity was a necessary one in an era of three television networks, a handful of wire services, and a couple of newspapers in all but the biggest cities, but that media world hasn’t existed since the late 1970s. And yet anchors continue to play Mad Men-era sophistry with their viewers. Just think of the media as Democratic operatives with lavaliers, and it all makes sense.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…