Global food prices are rising along with many other commodities and constitute a major part of the inflation picture.
According to UN Food and Agriculture Organisation’s biannual global food outlook, prices had risen by 40% in the 15 months to June and the trend has continued. That is the largest increase since 2010-11, which students are geopolitical events will know was one of the major triggers of the so called Arab Spring that red to a revolution in Egypt and upheaval elsewhere.
Needless to say, this is going to hurt those at the bottom of the economic food chain the most.
Those who are living on five dollars or less a day simply cannot afford to pay 40 percent more for food.
If food prices continue to escalate rapidly, it is probably inevitable that we will see food riots and widespread civil unrest all around the planet.
I have been relentlessly warning my readers that this was coming, but of course many in the general population didn’t want to listen to such warnings.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline