Channel 7 reporter Denham Hitchcock has spoken from hospital after being diagnosed with pericarditis, a ‘rare’ side effect of the Pfizer vaccine.
In a post to Instagram, the Channel 7 journalist wrote that he’d “battled over whether” to share his experience or not, “but decided after 27 years of being a journalist who’s primary goal is to discover the truth – it would be hypocritical not to”.
“I’m NOT anti-vax. But I’m really not pro vax either. I’m pro choice – and pro information to make that choice. Above all I’m PRO opening the bloody country up and to do that I don’t see any way around getting the majority of Australia vaccinated. So I got the Pfizer shot,” Hitchcock said.
“The first week was like any vaccine. Feeling off. But nearing the end of the second week my heart started to race, I was getting pins and needles in the arms, extreme fatigue and a very strange sensation of dizziness. I took Nurofen, and I kept working.
“By the end of the third week I was getting steadily worse – sharp chest pain – cold shivers and chills – and the dizziness was intense. 25 days after the shot and probably a little late to hospital – but here I am – diagnosed with pericarditis – or inflammation of the heart due to the Pfizer vaccine.”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB