Legends Diner in Denton to close following mask frustrations: ‘People just don’t want to comply’ t.co/D5tMueuJ4E
— Dallas Morning News (@dallasnews) August 24, 2021
Legends Diner in Denton — the restaurant that made national news for a sign threatening to charge customers a fee if they complain about masks — is closing at the end of August 2021.
Co-owner Wayne LaCombe says the concerns over COVID-19 and mask-wearing are “too much of a variable right now.”
“People just don’t want to comply, and I don’t think they will comply,” he says, looking at the problem from a big-picture sense. “COVID is going to go on for quite some time.”
LaCombe and his wife Kat LaCombe, a retired nurse, opened the Denton diner two years ago, serving pancakes as big as plates for breakfast and cheesy patty melts at lunch. They suffered through the coronavirus pandemic, intent upon keeping employees and customers safe by requiring that everyone wear a mask, even after the mask mandate was lifted by the governor of Texas in March. The city of Denton requires masks again, as of Aug. 12, 2021.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.