by Chris Black
Australia literally said “if you ever want to see your family again, take this experimental gene therapy injection.”
But somehow, this isn’t against the Nuremberg Code, because they didn’t literally hold them down and inject them?
The Nuremberg Code doesn’t just say that you can’t experiment on people, it also says that you can’t coerce them to undergo any medical treatment against their will.
But hey, these are our values, it’s who we are. It’s the current year.
After 582 days, fully vaccinated passengers can finally reunite with their loved ones without hotel quarantine. Welcome home! pic.twitter.com/xNihrncLzz
— Sydney Airport (@SydneyAirport) November 1, 2021
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’