Didn’t a lot of people get this one because it was a one-jab deal?
Now they’re suggestion a booster shot after 2 months.
A second dose of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine substantially increased its protection against the coronavirus, the company said.
In a clinical trial, two shots delivered 94% efficacy against mild to severe Covid-19, up from 74% for a single dose.t.co/kwrt44Y39D
— The New York Times (@nytimes) September 21, 2021
See also French First Lady Brigitte Macron LOSES Lawsuit After Being Accused Of Secretly Undergoing Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA
See also EV Manufacturer Announces Layoffs to Nearly 20% of Work Force After Struggling to Create Demand