The significant ruling comes as the Trudeau government is considering whether or not to makes vaccines mandatory for public service workers.
Justice Geoffrey Gomery, overseeing a criminal trial in Powell River, B.C., dismissed a request from Crown prosecutors to ask jury members if they’d received their COVID-19 vaccinations.
Gomery refused, calling it “private and personal.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas