Melbourne’s lockdown has been extended for another week as concerns grow over the transmissibility of the Delta strain.
Premier Daniel Andrews said there were a number of “mystery cases” among the 20 new cases recorded in Victoria in the last 24 hours, with only 15 linked to current outbreaks.
Defences to stop the spread of the New South Wales outbreak – which recorded 344 new cases today – will also be strengthened, with the Victoria-NSW border bubble now subject to a permit system.
“If this virus can get from Sydney to Byron Bay, to Dubbo, to Armidale, to Tamworth, then only a fool would think that it couldn’t get to Albury,” Mr Andrews said.
h/t Sheriff of CLOTTINGham
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…