Studying process is an extremely important part of a working routine of each student, this is what shapes the personality they acquire as human beings as well as future specialists. Without a question, the system they work under influences the level of knowledge they gain. But we all can admit there are various levels of education of certain schools, countries and nations. What makes them more effective in a way that they are talked about around the globe and their graduates have a higher chance to succeed in life?
Clearly, it depends on the students themselves. But also, teachers, professors and approach they practice in class. If it is made for the betterment of students meaning a thought-through program acknowledging natural features of children and young adults it is going to work out. A good education system since elementary school is extremely important. It helps children form standards they are guided by in the future. If they are full of relevant knowledge, they can find their place amid people in the society, that is why it is fair to say educational system shapes the destiny of students. Below is the list of top educational systems compiled by essaywritingsolutions.co.uk.
Asian (North Korea/Japan) Educational System
Their educational system is based on a hard work all the year round. Koreans are extremely industrial people themselves with almost no holidays. It sounds extreme but the level of literacy is 97% amid women and 99% amid men. Many Japanese educational establishments include Music into curriculum as an obligatory subject believing it helps to release one’s potential. It is a world-famous Suzuki method.
1) High level of literacy amid people (almost 100%) due to degree of preparation since primary school.
2) Big number of scholarships and grants, thus, high motivation amid students.
3) Incorporation of high technologies and gadgets into educational process.
4) Large classes help to show a real picture of one’s capabilities and level of knowledge.
5) Great attention to the development of one’s creative aptitudes
1) A lot of information is to be learned by heart in order to pass the tests and exams.
2) Plenty of homework with no days off frequently results in informational and mental overload.
3) High determination to obtain higher education gives rise to serious competition resulting in devastating stress.
4) Large classes hinder to find an individual approach to each child.
5) Big number of supplementary courses leave almost no free time.
Finish Educational System
Finish educational system contrariwise is all about minimal stress and learning useful in every-day situations skills. Schoolchildren are treated similar to what Montessori method preaches. Teachers are honored with great respect since competition to become one is very intense.
1) Modern no-criticism approach to each student viewpoint upon any notion or fact of life.
2) Students of primary schools receive little or no homework to reduce stress.
3) High school students choose 30% of classes for themselves and dates of exams.
4) During the day students spend plenty of time outside and have many short breaks.
5) Inclusive education establishes equality of special needs students and regular ones.
1) Some ranking organizations consider lack of homework and tests non-motivational.
2) Mixed classes can benefit to the low-performing students but drag down high-achieving ones.
3) As no one keeps track of college students academic performance some of those who are capable of doing well lack some pressure.
American Higher Education System.
Many US colleges are believed to be the greatest against the fact that school system there does not enter the world top 5. Perfect demonstration of process of studying in the finest American universities can be their former students. Larry Page and Sergey Brin, founders of Google, went to Stanford University. Vaughn Beals, president of Harley-Davidson, earned a degree at MIT, 8 American presidents graduated from Harvard while 5 another from Yale.
1) Students are free to air their views upon any topic.
2) The majority of time in class is spent discussing and finding the ways out of a certain problem.
3) Encouragement of teamwork through it individuals learn how to work with other people but also open different facets of themselves.
4) Big number of afterschool clubs and associations. They help to fulfil one’s potential and find friends.
5) Top American colleges teachers are also former heads, executives and superintendents. People with rich story who are willing to share their experience.
1) Study load is distributed throughout the year with many tests every week which is stressful.
2) Attendance makes part of the total score regardless the level of one’s knowledge and good performance.
3) Cost of the books students might need for few months is quite high.
As each student is different and requires individual approach there is no perfect educational system. But the systems mentioned above are taking leading positions today in the area of formal and higher education. They incorporate the greatest learning technics but also prepare grads for the real world with its demands. The title of the best system is for each student to decide. Without a question, it is the one that combines democratic policy, development of analytical thinking, growth of individual potential and usage of technologies. The major work is still for students to do. But with the smart solutions the greatest educational systems provide it is easier and more exciting. The lucky ones who get the chance to study under this system will get the priceless experience and foundation for the future self-development and successful career.
Disclaimer: This content does not necessarily represent the views of IWB.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…