Do you believe the PENSION CRISIS is worse than we are being told?
Pension funds, particularly in the United States have become insolvent, mainly due to theft from those in control of it. The claim has always been overpromising but with booming market conditions over the last 9 years, that excuse must be ignored. Pensions are unfortunately a requirement for many people who rely on them in their old age, many who are physically unable to work, and who paid into a system for decades. I’m here to tell you, they lied.
The Pension Hole for U.S. Cities and States Is the Size of Japan’s Economy – WSJ
deepening def.png (853×650)
Private Pension Product, Sold by Felon, Wipes Investors Out – WSJ
Lifeguarding in OC is totally lucrative; some make over $200k – Orange County Register
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”