Sens. Marsha Blackburn (R‑TN) and Bill Hagerty (R‑TN), as well as Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (R‑TN), say President Joe Biden’s administration has resettled more than 18,300 migrant children across the United States in the matter of a couple of months with little-to-no transparency.
On Thursday, Blackburn, Hagerty, and Fleishmann sent a letter to Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra requesting information on the thousands of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) that the Biden administration has released into the U.S. interior.
The Tennessee congressional delegation writes that even as thousands of UACs are resettled across the U.S., the Biden administration has not disclosed whether the migrant children are lawfully in the country, are being placed with sponsors without criminal records, and whether sponsors have the financial means to care for UACs.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically