by Chris Black
Imagine my shock.
Now that Joe Biden has changed his position on Afghanistan, Trump has changed his position to own the libs. The difference seems to be that Joe Biden learned something from experience.
People discovered the Biden quote in Richard Holbrooke’s diaries only this year. I latched onto it as soon as I read it, and included it in a piece for @dcexaminer last year. Worth staring at the quote again today, as it’s all there. t.co/Ip8MU2CJAW pic.twitter.com/BvAZcz2vLz
— Damir Marusic (@dmarusic) September 1, 2021
Have you noticed that Biden received immeasurably more criticism for ending the Afghanistan War than Bush, Obama, and Trump received for starting and/or escalating it
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) September 1, 2021
The 5% crew ended the War in Afghanistan. pic.twitter.com/8zAI7XcwWP
— The Greatest Primarch (5%) (@Sanguinius44) September 1, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB