by Chris Black
I’m thinking there is the mother of all lawsuits with this stunt.
How about a class action against Biden with 300 million people behind it?
"An estimated 97% of all student debt was held by people earning below the threshold of $150,000 per person and $300,000 per couple in 2019." We're going to create an expensive mechanism to means test and likely exclude many eligible borrowers over 3%. t.co/QfmzMTN1m3
— David Dayen (@ddayen) May 27, 2022
To those of us who actually really earned our degrees with sweat, blood, tears, etc. this is a giant disgrace and disservice.
Why even charge? Just let anyone in then.
Onlookers urged police to charge into the Texas grade school where a gunman killed 19 children and two teachers, a witness says. The rampage lasted upwards of 40 minutes, ending when the 18-year-old shooter was killed by a Border Patrol team. t.co/Q11bo5eR6j
— The Associated Press (@AP) May 26, 2022
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills