A little over three months ago Joe Biden cynically used TikTokers to blame soaring inflation and gas prices on Putin and his war on Ukraine.
About 30 popular internet figures attended a zoom briefing conducted by the White House, after which they took to their social media accounts to discuss what the White House had briefed them on.
Ellie Zeiler, an 18-year-old Instagram star who has more than 10 million followers, also posted a pro-Biden video as she was asked to do so.
Her video was titled: ‘Why is gas so expensive?’ The influencers were approached by the White House because of their work with a non-profit named Gen Z for Change, although it is unclear if any of them were paid.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW