(The Center Square) – The world’s first trillionaires could be from Texas, according to a new analysis of the 30 richest people in the world.
A new report published by the software company Tipalti Approve estimates that newly relocated Texas resident, Tesla CEO and billionaire Elon Musk, could become the world’s first trillionaire by 2024. Houston native and Dell Technologies CEO Michael Dell could become a trillionaire by 2033.
If they were to reach trillionaire status today, they’d have a net worth of 1.17% of the global GDP, which is currently $84.75 trillion, according to the World Bank.
In 2022, “there are nine centibillionaires with fortunes greater than $100 billion,” according to Tipalti’s analysis.
In order to identify who could become the first trillionaire, it compared the annual net worth of the top 30 richest people from 2017 through today, calculating the year-after-year annual growth rate of each of their net worths.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug