Trevor Noah was correct. EVERYTHING is more expensive under Biden. And REAL average hourly earnings YoY keeps declining.
REAL average hourly earnings YoY fell further to -3%.
Meanwhile, fertilizer prices, a key ingredient to food costs, is up 262% under Biden.
Today’s jobs report was better than expected, at 428k jobs added (versus 380k expected). Its just too bad Bidenflation is clubbing American workers to economic death.
US labor force participation actually declined in April and struggles to get back to levels pre-Covid and Trump.
Here is the jobs market data for April 2022.
Leisure and hospitality sector still has a way to go after the ill-advised government shutdowns surrounding Covid.
Oddly, there are two job openings for every unemployed person.
Here is the new version of American Gothic.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…