The Department of Veterans Affairs is in the beginning stages of enacting a new policy that will pay for transgender veterans to get sex changes.
As of 2020, there were 37,252 homeless veterans in the United States.
On Saturday, VA Secretary Denis McDonough spoke at a Pride Month event in Florida and said that the agency was “taking the first necessary steps to expand VA’s care to include gender confirmation surgery.”
Paying for the expensive surgeries, McDonough said, will allow “transgender vets to go through the full gender confirmation process with VA at their side.”
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…