The Biden administration’s attempt to challenge Missouri’s new 2A Preservation Act is off to a rocky start after Gov. Mike Parson and Attorney General Eric Schimitt laid waste to the DOJ’s objections in a 7-page letter that explains the constitutionality of the new law and declares the state ready to “fight tooth and nail” for the Second Amendment rights of residents.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!