The former military officer and standing US Secretary of Transportation is warning that the supply chain bottlenecks that our county is facing are literally just in the beginning stages and that these events will continue to persist for the foreseeable future.
“We are definitely seeing some immediate impacts of the immediate steps that we have taken, but the honest answer I can give you, as long as this continues I will substitute there, there will be disruptions,” he explained to a reporting news outlet.
in corroboration of this information More than 40% of CFOs in a recent survey warned that supply chain shortages or extreme levels of delays are increasing company costs by multiple percentage points.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline