Reagan McCarthy from Townhall reports, Presumed Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential shortlist became shorter on Thursday night, when Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV) withdrew her name from consideration. Cortez Masto, who previously served as Nevada’s Attorney General, was elected to the upper chamber in 2016 as the first Latina woman to serve in the Senate.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting