My state is trying to make Personal Finance a required class for graduation. I think this is something we’ve needed for a long time. — it made me wonder if any other states are doing this.
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) – A pre-filed bill in South Carolina would make it a graduation requirement for South Carolina high school students to take a personal finance class.
State Senator Luke Rankin (R-Conway) pre-filed the bill in December 2018 with the state Senate education committee.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels